About Gabriel Morgan
Me & my cat! Her name is Beetroot. You can't eat her though.
I am an artist & writer who makes monsters of both the literal and figurative kinds. My creative work explores the messy grey areas between dichotomies, especially the good versus evil one.
I worked as a freelance illustrator from 2005 to 2017. I was a full time career artist for almost three years towards the tail end of that timeframe (as a successful NEIS participant!) I have since retired as a hobby artist, and I am currently a second year student in a computer science, neuroscience and cybersecurity degree.
My art is inspired by:
- The 1990s Oddworld games
- Heart of Darkness (1998 PS1 videogame)
- Vanilla WoW zones, my favourites being tirisfal glades, plaguelands, ashenvale, desolace & darkshire
- Nature, biology, death & decay
- Religious symbolism, especially that of christianity and modern-day paganism
- My favourite animals: sharks, crocodiles, and cockroaches
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am not available for hire in illustration.